The EverFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator from Philips Respironics and Right Fit is lightweight, quiet, and efficient and it uses less power consumption than others of its kind.
Compact and Low-Maintenance: This device is lightweight and compact and its unique design looks less like a medical machine so that it blends in with the furniture around it. It requires low maintenance, plus it needs less electricity and produces less heat. A recessed flow meter reduces the risk of accidental breakage and the metal cannula that it uses is more durable and less likely to break than other types. The concentrator features a platform that fits all styles of humidifier bottles and includes a simple velcro closure. The Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI) option ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to move from room to room - small and compact, only 31 pounds.
- Easy to store and transport.
- No service provider filter change for two years.
- Easy maintenance with only two filters to maintain.
- Quiet, small oxygen concentrator.
- Ease-of-use in a stationary concentrator.
- 5 LPM oxygen output.
- Width: 15 Inches. (381 mm)
- Height: 23 Inches (584 mm)
- Depth: 9.5 Inches. (241 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 40 dBA typical
- Oxygen Output 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=/- 3%)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every 2 years
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- Respironics Warranty: 1 year limited.
- Warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.
- Made in USA